A PLACE FOR YOU TO GROW IN COMMUNITY
Now more than ever, it is important that we stay connected in community and continue to grow spiritually as we rescue and unite together. One Place Groups are small groups of people meeting regularly to share life together. They are a great way to grow in your walk with Jesus and build friendships.
CONNECT WITH A GROUP
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN A ONE PLACE GROUP
A safe environment to grow in relationship with Christ and with others. A chance to discuss and apply the principles and precepts from the Bible that we are studying together as a church.
A chance to BE the church. One Place Groups will be one of the primary avenues we use to meet the needs of people in our church as well as the needs of our city and region.
One Place GROUPS
Our groups gather weekly to discuss questions based on the weekend message or go through a book study together, while providing a place for discussion, community, and prayer.
Spring Session Groups
- Sunday Message based groups gathering throughout the week for all ages and stages of life
- Discussion & Encouragement for Parents - Thursdays at 7:30 pm
- 100 Days of Less Hustle, More Jesus - Women’s Group on Wednesdays at 10 am
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World - Women’s Group on Wednesdays at 11 am
- The Emotionally Healthy Woman - Women’s Group on Fridays at 10 am
- Young Women’s Group - Mondays at 6:30 pm
- One Place for Moms - Mom’s Group on Fridays at 9:30 am
- Men’s Group on Thursdays at 6:30 pm
- Men’s Group on Fridays at 6:30 am
We believe that our students aren’t just the future of our church, they are the church right now. We don't have a student ministry; we're a student movement! Students are invited and encouraged to get involved in everything we do at One Place.
Our Students meet weekly in our downtown space for Student Groups.
SUNDAYS | 4:00PM - 6:30PM
322 ½ Sherman Avenue, CDA Idaho 83814