as possible with the life-saving message of Jesus. We are new but we are all in.
- We are not perfect and we are all in process.
- We welcome and invite ALL who would come, no matter your story, your questions, doubts or struggles, because we have them too.
- We gather to go and we go to gather.
- We have powerful, inspirational gatherings that prepare us for purposeful, intentional goings.
- We unite our culture to reach our community.
- We love and embrace diversity. In fact our diversity is our strength. Whatever your background, age or culture, we are excited about welcoming you into our church family!
Our ambition is to see people far from God rescued and united in Jesus.
This is just the beginning
We would love to connect with you! If you are interested in hearing more about
One Place Church or want to grab a cup of coffee, hit us up at:
Pace and Sarah Hartfield
Pace and Sarah have given their lives to seeing people step into their full potential in Christ in a diverse variety of settings that have uniquely prepared them to start and pastor One Place Church.
Pace is known for his passion for his family, fishing, great coffee, and for crafting environments that creatively communicate the life found in Jesus . Sarah is an enthusiastic, mercy-oriented lover of her family, great books, and seeing women embrace their unique and paramount position in their families and in the world.
Pace and Sarah have been married for 17 years and live in Coeur d’ Alene with their four kids, Caiden (13), Grayson (10), Addison (8), and Sarah Grace (2), and as a family they are loving life in the Great Northwest!
Join UsWe look forward to meeting you and your family!
2416 N Old Mill Loop, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Partner with One Place Church
- Since moving to the Northwest, we are more aware than ever of the spiritual climate and the battle being waged over the people in this region. We believe prayer moves the hand of God. Please pray for favor, influence, and protection as we seek to advance the gospel and extend the Church in this region.
- Financial Support
- At One Place Church we believe in outreach through partnership. Together we can make a greater impact than we can on our own. Your financial investment will make a major impact on One Place Church’s ability to launch strong and reach thousands of people walking in darkness. We are asking churches, organizations and individuals to invest in us financially to allow us to go further, faster, and to fulfill God’s purpose and call on our life. If you are interested in investing, please Click Here.
- You have a voice and you have influence. Storytelling is the most powerful building block for social change and life change. Social networking gives us unprecedented power and an opportunity to share what Jesus is doing in all the earth with more people than we ever imagined. Help us tell our story by following us and using your voice and influence through your social networks.